If you are participating in one of these clinics, just click "Here" or go to the "Participants Click Here" tab up top to get your printable waiver and more info about the clinic format.
For more info about Carson James, go to http://carsonjames.com
Please be aware that the Clinic is organized and conducted by the Host and Carson James Horsemanship is merely the guest presenter. Refer any questions about the facility, registration, etc. to the Clinic Host.
2022 Clinic Schedule
More Listings Coming Soon
April 8, 9, and 10 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
Host: Robyn Carpenter
Location: Cottonwood Creek Ranch
20500 Lake California Drive, Cottonwood, CA 96022
Participant Price: $850 (Price will increase Jan. 1, 2022)
Auditors: $25/day prepaid, $60 all 3 days prepaid or $30 the day of.
Contact Info: Please contact Robyn Carpenter for more information, questions, and to register:
*Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Phone - (530) 515-2880
- After December 31st the price will increase to $950 for the 3 days and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $425 non refundable deposit will hold your spot with final payment due by Dec 31 to secure the $850 pricing. If final payment received after Dec 31 the clinic price will be $950. All final payments due in full by Jan 31 or your spot will be forfeited.
- No Refunds Available
- Stalls will be $25 per night and stall fees will be due no later than with final payment.
- Payment available via check, Venmo, or PayPal (friends and family only or I have to pass along the paypal fee)
May 27, 28, and 29 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
Host: Kathy Van Steyn
Location: D'Alonzo Ranch Equestrian Center
4101 S Wilhoit Rd, Stockton, CA 95206
Participant Price: $900 - Includes stall and shavings
$800 - For haul ins
Contact Info: Please contact Kathy Van Steyn for more information, questions, and to register:
*Email - email@example.com
*Phone - (209) 663-5284 call or text
- Non-refundable deposit of $450 to hold your place
- Last day to sign up is February 1st
- Clinic will be from 9 AM - 4 PM for the 3 days
- Free dry camping for participants only.
- Free shavings and free cleaning
- Bring your own feed for your horse
- Free BBQ on Saturday night with Carson
June 24, 25, and 26 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
Host: Jen Smith
Location: Hermiston EOTEC
1705 Airport Rd, Hermiston, OR 97838
Participant Price: $650, includes stall from Thursday-Monday
Contact Info: Please contact Jen Smith for more information, questions, and to register:
*Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Phone - (509) 998-2481
- $350 non-refundable deposit.
- All fees must be paid in full by March 31, 2022 or the spot will be forfeited with no refund.
- Please bring hay and water buckets. Shavings available for purchase.
- Tack stalls available for $30/event
- Camping with hookups available for $60/whole event
- Bathrooms and showers are available.
- Meal trucks available 7am-3pm.
- Best Western hotel is less than one mile away.
- We accept PayPal for payment. The account is: email@example.com
Make sure to periodically come back and check this page because the clinic info can be updated at any point.
You can also visit and follow the Carson James Public Facebook page. We will make a post in there anytime there is a new clinic. You can get there by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/CarsonJamesHorses
If you happen to be a member of the CJ Corral on Facebook, we will make a post in there as well.